When it comes to internet marketing, an SEO Audit is one of the most important tools that can provide detailed insight and overview of your website’s current standing. Often described as a process of altering and strengthening a website’s online relevancy, an SEO Audit typically covers important components of a website such as content-related issues, site architecture, indexing, backlink analysis and social-media engagement. Understanding these components and how they work is an important part of identifying the strength, weaknesses and potentials a website has in natural search.
Following a comprehensive SEO Audit and evaluation of a website, a report is often generated that will highlight details of any present issues as well as a list of recommendations that will help the webmaster fulfil his or her business objectives in the best possible way. The accompanying report takes several key factors into account and comprises of on-site and off-site issues that will form the basis of an effective SEO strategy.
Below are some benefits of an SEO Audit that businesses can take advantage of.
- Learn about your competition and how to stay ahead of them.
- Know the current health status of your website and issues that hinder your business’s online visibility.
- Increase your domain authority by applying the right SEO strategy.
- A unique opportunity to optimise your website for search engines and fix identified on-page issues.
- Help you device a plan to improve sales, conversions and leads.
- Maximise the prospect of generating volumes of targeted online traffic.
- Get a better understanding of the factors that could affect your website’s search engine ranking.
- Find out if all your web pages can be crawled and indexed by search engines.
Choosing the Right SEO Audit Plan
Considering the benefits of an SEO Audit, it is important to choose the right plan that will identify all on-site and off-site issues and put forward recommendations to address them. This should be carried out at least twice a year depending on your business goals. Regardless of the size of your website, Internet Creation offers top quality technical SEO Audits that will improve your overall SEO quality score (including crawlability, indexation, content optimization, social-media engagement and backlinks profile) and give you a complete view of your website. You can contact us any time for a free quote.
Internet Creation Ltd. specialises in Web Design & Development, Graphics Design and Digital Marketing (SEO & PPC). For more information on how we can help your business, email email@example.com.